Home » , , , » How Do I Make Him Feel Sexually Attracted to Me?

How Do I Make Him Feel Sexually Attracted to Me?

You want to be able to turn on a certain guy, so that he ends up feeling like he only has eyes for you and he wants to be with you and not anyone else. The problem with that is, you are not as confident as you would like to be in your ability to make him feel sexually attracted to you and you know that this is something that you should work on if you can. Luckily, it really isn't that hard to turn on a man and when you know exactly what to do, you WILL become confident that you do have the knack to make him think about you and ONLY you.

Here is some advice on what you can do to make a man feel sexually attracted to you:

1. Learn to turn on your sexy voice.
When you speak to a guy in a certain tone of voice, that alone can turn him on quite a bit if it is done right. You might want to think of this as channeling your "inner Marilyn Monroe" though you don't have to replicate the way that she sounded. Just the sound of your voice, when used in the right tone, can definitely prove to be quite a turn on for a guy.

2. Make him feel wanted.
If you want him to want you - you need to be able to make him feel like he is wanted and desired. For most guys, satisfying their ego is a quick and easy way to make them feel sexually attracted to you. The more desired he feels by you, the more likely it is that he is going to start to feel the same desire for you. You can do this just by letting him know what it is about him that you are attracted to or by giving him a little more attention than usual.

3. Be seductive when you touch him.
There aren't too many guys out there who don't like the idea of having a woman touch them in a very seductive manner. If you can get him worked up just by a simple touch from you, you will know that you are definitely making him feel very, very sexually attracted to you and you won't have to worry about the possibility of him looking at another woman the same way that he looks at you. Try this out and see what kind of reaction that you get, I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised.

3 comments:

  1. Am so grateful to this great man DR.Eziza who has brought back happiness to my life,At first i taught he was NOT real,Because i saw a testimony ON THIS SITE about him how he helped someone in bringing back her ex within 48hours so i decided to give him a chance in bringing back my lover back to me who left me for 5years,So DR.Eziza said my lover will come back to me soon,So really when the 48hour was completed my lover Frank called me and said he was sorry and that he was ready to make it up with me,Am so grateful to DR.Eziza,Please in-case you are in need of help you can contact him on is private mail:ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com or +2348058176289

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dr. Stanley. I want to thank you for helping me get my boyfriend back. He broke up with me last month and I have been miserable ever since the day he left. I ordered your Return My Ex Love Spell and within 2days of the spell cast, we were back together! I have to say I am very pleased how fast and effective your spells are. You can contact Dr. Stanley if you heed his help via drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com or call +2348038139297.....Anastaisia

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHARE WITH ME THIS GREAT TESTIMONY

    Hello,
    I am Kate by name from Switzerland
    My boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and didn't know what to do, so I reached to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contacted the spell caster and explained my problem to her and she cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me, and to my greatest surprise the second day my ex came knocking on my door and begging for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. i say a big thank you to Prophet Rita for this wonderful thing she has done in my life. You are truly talented and gifted.If you are in need of any help, you can also contact her through this Email: prophetritatemple@gmail.com she can be the only answer to your problems. sHe can be of great help and I will not stop publishing her because she is a wonderful woman.....
    she is also available to solve any of the following problems in life......
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    (10) If you cant be able to satisfy your wife
    sex desire due
    to low erection.
    (11) if your menstruation refuse to come
    out the day it
    suppose or over flows.
    (12) if your work refuse to pay your, people
    owing you?.
    (13) solve a land issue and get it back.
    (14) Did your family Denny you of your
    right?
    (15) Let people obey my words and do my
    which.
    (16) Do you have a low sperm count?
    (17) bad lucks
    (18)HIV CURE
    and many more.
    Visit her today via prophetritatemple@gmail.com and also share in this wonderful testimony. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete